Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Second Chances

Man, I was really trying to wait a whole month, but I just missed it too much. Hah! I am not really sure why, but I began to loathe the posting, but thanks for reading just the same.

Maybe it had to do with my ability to follow through with much of anything-for very long anyway.

Maybe it is because I quit taking my crazy pills and fell into a mire-which happened the minute I started this renovation stuff. I never thought I'd be that person, it wasn't because I thought I was fine, the stuff was stored in the room the where the renovation began, and I just got out of the habit. It was reassuring to confirm I am still full of hate and anger, depressed and that I am still ready for it to all be over.

Maybe it's just not worth recording.

Anyway, I am back on the crazy pills and posting on the blog.

Alas, we are born anew every day. Isn't it nice.

It reminds me of this fellow named Donald I used to work at at the Burton. He was trying to drill a hole in a lid for me so I could run a siphon into a jug of poison, and he drilled it too big and the siphon was all wonky. He was bummed about it and I said "Here, I have another one," and he replied "Oh goody, I love second chances."

As do I Donald, as do I.

Fare well.

1 comment: