Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dusty & Rusty


I just went to the Free Library-which wasn't very free, I had to pay off some late fines, sheesh! Anyway, I saw a book there by an author named "Dusty Bunker." I just had to check it out, I felt a special connection to her.


See, you might not find that very amusing or interesting if you didn't already know that I sometimes roll with the handle "Rusty Plyers." I gave it a little British flair to throw the gawkers further off my trail.

I don't use the alias for any malicious intent, just social network sites, tables for two and the like. I'm just a little shy you see. Depending on the level of informality, I sometimes roll with "Donnie." Just ask my nephews William and Charles. They are whip smart, I only had to ask them once to use Donnie in public if there were strangers within earshot, and never had to remind them. Silly me, I was surprised when they whipped it out at the University of Pennsylvania bookstore. "Donnie, Donnie, Uncle Donnie, let's go!"

Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment