Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Honk For Labor

HONK! HONK!

Thank Goodness I got back on the health and wellness today. Thank goodness I gave up on my 5:19 5 bus a while back. I left the house around 5:11, arrived at York/Dauphin station to find it locked up tight, I started walking down Front to the Berks stop and phoned home. Sarah looked at the SEPTA website and informed me that Transport Workers Union, Local 234 announced a work stoppage as of 3am this morning. Here is a link to the article from the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Here is a map of the route I took:

Yahoo! Maps is calling it 6.42 miles. I guess that's a 10k+. I left at 5:11 and arrived at the gym around 6:50. I still had time to stretch, shower and get to work on time.

I feel real relaxed.

1 comment:

  1. Yowza!!!

    I hope for your sake, they settle soon.

    Thanks for your hospitality this weekend.

    -Joe

    ReplyDelete