Friday, June 19, 2009

CSA week # 5 or 6--June 18, 2009

I apologize for missing a couple of weeks on the csa report; I was out of town. I will admit that I have been a little slow on the posting since my return, but I have been busy, both at work and around the house.

Here is what it looked like:


This is what you will find in your share today:

1 head Napa cabbage – transitional – Green Acres Organics
1 box new red Norland potatoes – certified organic – Green Valley Organics
1 bag snow peas – certified organic – White Swan Acres – 1 lb
1 bunch chiogga beets – certified organic – Millwood Springs Farm
1 bag young rainbow chard – certified organic – Elm Tree Organics – ½ lb
1 head escarole – certified organic – Windy Hollow Organics
1 bunch garlic scapes – certified organic – Life Enhancing Acres
1 bag baby head lettuce – transitional – Taste of Nature
1 head green leaf lettuce – certified organic – Back 40 Ranch

I used to know this federal potato inspector in Montana years ago named RB Browning. He was a really sweet guy, going through some really heavy stuff. Deiter wants to grow up to be a potato inspector.

Feel good ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment