Friday, May 8, 2009

Turn It Up! Bring the Noise!

So, here is a picture of the "Coastline Large" mentioned in a previous post and sure to be mentioned again. As you can see, it came with its name:


We rescued it from a dumpster in the swanky Rittenhouse Square neighblrhood in Center City. Actually Sarah's Former boss David pointed it out. We've used it to transport art, as well as booty as seen in the pictures below. This is the wood I harvested on trash day last week. We use the Coastline Large most regularly for our runs up to the Produce Junction up at the K & A.

Above, the wood is piled in our backyard, as gleaned from the curb; below, it is sorted in our kitchen, awaiting a ride to the basement. It is a bunch of old junky fence that has been cut down to twelve ot eighteen inch sections just waiting to be used. It is beautifully weathered to a nice silvery-grey color. If I were high-brow, I'd call it "barnwood." I just might anyway.


Stay tuned for later posts. I will share with you what uses I find for it. Be well, and keep your eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment